Seeking Advice on Short-Term Rental Investment in Malaysia or UAE for Airbnb

• Seeking Advice on Short-Term Rental Investment in Malaysia or UAE for Airbnb

Posted by jamesmk on September 18, 2023 at 9:27 pm

Hello fellow investors! I consider myself a mid-level investor, primarily focused on real estate. Recently, with the world slowly recovering from the impact of COVID-19, there's been a surge in global travel. Currently, I find myself in Dubai, originally here to explore new projects by Azizi Developments in Dubai. However, during my stay, I came across a new project called 'M Senyum @ Salak Tinggi' in Malaysia. My plan is to invest in a property for short-term rental purposes, particularly for Airbnb. Now, I'm eager to hear from those who have experience with property investments in either Malaysia or the UAE for Airbnb rentals. Specifically, I'm interested in insights regarding taxation and profit ratios. Have you ventured into this kind of investment? How does taxation work in your chosen location, and what kind of profit ratios have you observed? Your valuable experiences and advice would be greatly appreciated. Let's share our knowledge to make informed investment decisions!

jamesmk replied 7 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.