[Official Discussion Thread] Setia Sky Vista

• [Official Discussion Thread] Setia Sky Vista

Posted by Fatin on December 19, 2019 at 8:28 am

Dear Community Members,

Post all of your thoughts and curiosity on the Setia Sky Vista project. Ask around maybe someone in the community knows about the project! 🙂

Nasrul Haziq replied 4 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jessica Lim

December 19, 2019 at 8:34 am

Thank you for creating the thread! Looking to hear from the community. It’s an SP Setia project so I’m guessing it’s going to be a good project. Quite expensive though (~RM500k – RM800k). Bayan Lepas if I’m not mistaken? Face With MonocleFace With MonocleThinkingThinking

• Luna Stella

December 20, 2019 at 3:46 am

I looked up this project awhile ago. So, yes, it’s an SP Setia Bhd project. I think due for completion this year or early next year(?).

It has 32 floors and 426 units.

The layout is okay-ish I guess because it starts from 926 sq ft but gets as big as 2141 sq ft.

But the biggest concern for me was the price tag. 500k for 926 sq ft is pretty steep. That’s kinda like the range people usually get when they try to find a place in KL City Centre. 

Other than that, for me, the facilities/amenities got nothing extravagant. The usual pool, landscaped garden, and things along that line. 

The location is also ok – pretty close to all the malls, schools, and stuff 

• Fatin

December 21, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Thought I’d chip in:

So the smallest layout is 2+2 and the biggest is 3+3.

2+2 is at 910 sq ft and 956 sq ft

3+3 is at 1419 sq ft

The rest follows the 3+2 layout with sizes in between those two numbers mentioned above. 

There are amenities and facilities on the ground floor, 7th floor, and 18th floor. 🙂

• Madelyn Carter

December 21, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Location-wise, really worth it for people who need to commute by air and by land regularly. Since it’s really close to the Penang Bridge (both) and Penang Airport, don’t really have to worry about traffic as bad as living in the other area. Not sure about the actual traffic condition though

• Fatin

December 22, 2019 at 1:18 pm

What is the safety like? Also, the maintenance fee?

• Nasrul Haziq

December 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.