[Official Discussion Thread] Artis 3

• [Official Discussion Thread] Artis 3

Posted by Fatin on December 20, 2019 at 4:26 am

Share your thoughts on the Artis 3 @ Jelutong project here! Please refrain from spamming or soliciting as stern actions will be taken if found guilty. Thanks, community!

Fatin replied 4 years, 4 months ago 7 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Nasrul Haziq

December 20, 2019 at 6:38 am

Artis 3:

– Airmas Group

– RM 700k to RM 1.2mil

– Freehold

– Gated community 

– Typical amenities and facilities -> pool, sauna, gym, court, BBQ, lounge

– Completion in 2019 or early 2020

– Size: 700 to 1250 sq ft

– 373 units

• Arianna Julie

December 20, 2019 at 7:16 am

Thought I’d be a little helpful and add some pointers. The name was interesting so I did some research:

– There are 3 choices: Urban (17 levels), Metro (26 levels), and Posh (34 levels)

– There is also a 1900 sq ft of penthouse on the Posh block

– The unit comes in: 2+1, 2+2, 3+2

– Jelutong  is near Georgetown -> can expect pretty busy traffic during peak hours

– Strategic location close to a lot of shopping places, so, can get grocery pretty easily.

I would definitely agree that the price is pretty expensive for the average Malaysian but the residence does look fancy and exclusive.Face With Hand Over MouthExploding HeadHeart Eyes Cat

• Charles Brayden

December 20, 2019 at 7:31 am

Wow this seems like a fancy project as well. Has anyone gone and tour the sales gallery? Or by the looks of it maybe the site itself?

• Soraya Begum Abdul Rahman

December 21, 2019 at 1:14 pm

It great you should come down 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Tony Looi

December 20, 2019 at 9:03 am

Why is it called Artis 3? There are previous projects? If so, how were those projects before this one?

• Tony Looi

December 20, 2019 at 9:03 am

Following because it seems like it might be a good project for investment (or maybe not)

• Madelyn Carter

December 21, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I saw somewhere that the smallest unit available now is 1100 sq ft @ RM 700k. Can anyone confirm this?

• Fatin

December 22, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I think the pricing might somehow depend on the current promotion as well as the status of the unit (first buyer or secondhand)

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.