[Official Discussion Thread] Artis 3

• [Official Discussion Thread] Artis 3

Fatin updated 9 months, 1 week ago 7 Members · 12 Posts
  • Fatin

December 20, 2019 at 4:26 am

Share your thoughts on the Artis 3 @ Jelutong project here! Please refrain from spamming or soliciting as stern actions will be taken if found guilty. Thanks, community!

• Nasrul Haziq

December 20, 2019 at 6:38 am

Artis 3:

– Airmas Group

– RM 700k to RM 1.2mil

– Freehold

– Gated community 

– Typical amenities and facilities -> pool, sauna, gym, court, BBQ, lounge

– Completion in 2019 or early 2020

– Size: 700 to 1250 sq ft

– 373 units

• Arianna Julie

December 20, 2019 at 7:16 am

Thought I’d be a little helpful and add some pointers. The name was interesting so I did some research:

– There are 3 choices: Urban (17 levels), Metro (26 levels), and Posh (34 levels)

– There is also a 1900 sq ft of penthouse on the Posh block

– The unit comes in: 2+1, 2+2, 3+2

– Jelutong  is near Georgetown -> can expect pretty busy traffic during peak hours

– Strategic location close to a lot of shopping places, so, can get grocery pretty easily.

I would definitely agree that the price is pretty expensive for the average Malaysian but the residence does look fancy and exclusive.Face With Hand Over MouthExploding HeadHeart Eyes Cat

• Charles Brayden

December 20, 2019 at 7:31 am

Wow this seems like a fancy project as well. Has anyone gone and tour the sales gallery? Or by the looks of it maybe the site itself?

• Tony Looi

December 20, 2019 at 9:03 am

Why is it called Artis 3? There are previous projects? If so, how were those projects before this one?

• Tony Looi

December 20, 2019 at 9:03 am

Following because it seems like it might be a good project for investment (or maybe not)

• Madelyn Carter

December 21, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I saw somewhere that the smallest unit available now is 1100 sq ft @ RM 700k. Can anyone confirm this?

• Fatin

December 22, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I think the pricing might somehow depend on the current promotion as well as the status of the unit (first buyer or secondhand)

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.