[Official Discussion Thread] Artis 3
- MemberDecember 20, 2019 at 4:26 am
Share your thoughts on the Artis 3 @ Jelutong project here! Please refrain from spamming or soliciting as stern actions will be taken if found guilty. Thanks, community!
- MemberDecember 20, 2019 at 6:38 am
– Airmas Group
– RM 700k to RM 1.2mil
– Gated community
– Typical amenities and facilities -> pool, sauna, gym, court, BBQ, lounge
– Completion in 2019 or early 2020
– Size: 700 to 1250 sq ft
– 373 units
- MemberDecember 21, 2019 at 1:13 pm
- MemberDecember 20, 2019 at 7:16 am
Thought I’d be a little helpful and add some pointers. The name was interesting so I did some research:
– There are 3 choices: Urban (17 levels), Metro (26 levels), and Posh (34 levels)
– There is also a 1900 sq ft of penthouse on the Posh block
– The unit comes in: 2+1, 2+2, 3+2
– Jelutong is near Georgetown -> can expect pretty busy traffic during peak hours
– Strategic location close to a lot of shopping places, so, can get grocery pretty easily.
I would definitely agree that the price is pretty expensive for the average Malaysian but the residence does look fancy and exclusive.
- MemberDecember 20, 2019 at 7:31 am
Wow this seems like a fancy project as well. Has anyone gone and tour the sales gallery? Or by the looks of it maybe the site itself?
- MemberDecember 21, 2019 at 1:14 pm
It great you should come down 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Why is it called Artis 3? There are previous projects? If so, how were those projects before this one?
- MemberDecember 21, 2019 at 1:21 pm
What facility you have
Following because it seems like it might be a good project for investment (or maybe not)
- MemberDecember 21, 2019 at 1:20 pm
Yup value ur money
- MemberDecember 21, 2019 at 1:44 pm
I saw somewhere that the smallest unit available now is 1100 sq ft @ RM 700k. Can anyone confirm this?
- MemberDecember 22, 2019 at 1:15 pm
I think the pricing might somehow depend on the current promotion as well as the status of the unit (first buyer or secondhand)
Log in to reply.