What is the best color to use to decorate a baby room?

• Sarah Ismail

June 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm

Personally, I think you can’t go wrong with white, white is the best color for decorating a baby room. White has many benefits because it provides plenty of light to the room and is ideal for playing with colors, patterns and textures that will give your child’s new room a fun and interesting look. Innocent

• Nasrul Haziq

June 5, 2021 at 2:55 pm

The most important color in decorating your baby’s room is the soothing, relaxing and calming color. This color creates a peaceful ambiance that will help a little one feel safe and calm in his or her crib. After deciding on the perfect shade for your baby, there are other important considerations to take into account when coordinating colors for your nursery. For instance, Certain colors generates visual noise that could be less conducive to the baby’s sleeping. For me, I would suggest baby blue or pink depending on the gender of your baby 🙂

• Sabeeh Khan

July 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Following are my personal suggestions for colors to use to decorate a baby room:

1. Aqua

2. Turquoise

3. Dark green/light green and blue together (teal)

4. Purple

My personal favorites that i’ve used for my baby’s room is,

Aqua: The color blue is soothing and serene, making it perfect for a baby room. Aqua is a good dark representation of this color as it’s a shade lighter than the royal blue and has more yellow in it. it will create a sort of nice balance to the room.

Turquoise: Turquoise is another good choice for a colorful baby room theme as its color can be used sparingly, Turquoise can be used for the walls, blankets or pillows on the bed and any other accessories you may have in the room. It’s a very relaxing color.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.