- Assist the Senior Landscape Architect to manage and coordinate from design conception to implementation stage for projects that had been assigned to his/her responsibility.
- Support Project teams to coordinate with external landscape consultants to ensure the key deadlines are met and that project stays on schedule.
- To ensure the design quality is aligned with project objectives and development strategies.
- Assist Senior Landscape Architect to review consultant’s submission at various stages i.e. conceptual & schematic level, design development level, contract administration level, construction, and occasionally site inspection.
- To audit landscape implementation work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate quality of materials or ensure accuracy in interpretation and built quality control.
- To assist in developing general landscape guidelines and requirements using the best practices / standards compliance to the company’s objectives.
- Any and all other duties as and when assigned from time to time by the superior/ management.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in property developer , covering designing up to site project
- ILAM accreditation is highly regarded.
- Proficient in MS Office Suit, CAD and Graphical Software (Adobe Suite).
- Experience with good design flair and landscape project management associated with commercial and residential development
- Proficient in interpreting plan drawings and details.
- Good understanding and knowledge of design documentation and construction detailing.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Independent with good interpersonal skiils to work well in a team.
- Must be proficient in both communicating & written English.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.my.