Website Eco World Development Group Bhd
Creating Tomorrow & Beyond
- Handle operational accounting.
- Proactive in playing a role in daily matters under the Group Finance & Treasury division.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Adopt a dynamic and vibrant personality that aligns with the company’s culture.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Bookkeeping, accounting, computer skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobstreet.com.my.