Reply To: Best burger in the city (KL/PJ)

• Puteri Faitlia

August 27, 2021 at 4:08 pm

My Burger Lab “The Bomb”

My Burger Lab’s “The Bomb” Burger is the best because according to me there are the individuals who can’t survive without favourite salty foods, and there are other people who have sweet tooths so extreme you begin considering how they keep up with their figure. And then there are the individuals who need their suppers to do one thing for them, be fiery.

i tell you it is best for those individuals who have can’t eat their noodles without cili padi, or consistently need to have extra sambal with their nasi lemak, or think the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe is the lone burger made to take into account your masochistic tastebuds, The Bomb is made for these types of people i think.

With a liberal measure of myBurgerLab’s mainstream hot Red sauce under their particular cheddar meat patty, some sriracha hot sauce, onion rings and a just right egg held together by a newly baked bamboo charcoal bun, The Bomb will be a hit with the individuals like me who need something somewhat fiery (fluctuates with people, some of my friends have said that The Bomb is dangerously hot, and others have said it’s ‘alright lah’).

While it’s no challenger to the zestiness Samyang’s Spicy Chicken Noodles, this burger ought to be on your rundown of burgers to attempt straightaway on the off chance that you essentially worship fiery food sources.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.