Reply To: Best burger in the city (KL/PJ)

• Vanessa Therese

August 27, 2021 at 4:06 pm

KFC

KFC is my favorite burger Joint. I like KFC because it has a flavor that other burgers don’t have. It has spices that are different from what you might expect in a burger.

There are many reasons why I like KFC and one of the main reasons is because it stands out compared to most other types of burgers at restaurants. There is such limited variety when it comes to fast food restaurants, that they tend to all taste the same after awhile. That’s not how KFC tastes at all – there’s always something new and exciting in every bite you take!

KFC is a national chain, so there are many locations – making it easy to eat out. You can find a location almost anywhere you go. And with their drive thru, it’s easy to get your favorite food without ever leaving the car. And let’s face it, when people have to get food on the go, they want fast service. No one wants to spend 20 minutes waiting for a burger!

KFC also offers healthier choices than other fast food restaurants. KFC’s grilled chicken is one of their healthiest options. Not only is it healthy, it tastes delicious! You can have a healthier meal at KFC than you can at many other fast food restaurants.

KFC is also one of the most affordable places to eat compared to other fast food restaurants. It’s extremely affordable compared to eating out at things like steak places, and it’s much better quality than other restaurants.

Another thing that I really like about KFC is that if you get chicken strips, you can customize them in many different ways. You can get them with gravy or with honey mustard sauce, and add hot sauce if you want.

In general, KFC is a great choice for people who like fast food – it’s so different from many other types of food that you might be used to. It would be hard to find any type of restaurant that has such variety in all of its foods while keeping the prices so low. You really can’t beat the savings!

The best part about KFC Malaysia is that, Throughout the years, the Malaysian government has tried to curb overuse of resources by promoting wider consumption of foods like vegetables and fruits instead of meat products from animals such as poultry and fish.

In order to encourage a more healthy diet for its consumers, the restaurant offers vegetarian and non-vegetarian items on its menu such as chicken burgers, salads, wraps, pasta dishes, pizza slices and more. They also have other healthier options available on their menu such as apple pie without cheese, fruit cups, chocolate and milk shakes, and fresh juices.

The best KFC Burger according to me is KFC’s Zinger Chicken Sandwich highlights includes a chicken breast filet double handed breaded and deep fried day by day at each KFC outlet. It’s presented with lettuce and mayo on a toasted sesame seed bun. despite being a new sandwich, there isn’t a very remarkable feeling of newness to the Zinger given the natural blend of a breaded chicken filet, lettuce, and mayo yet this shouldn’t imply that there weren’t some charming amazements. In width, the Zinger is just somewhat bigger (or equivalent to) the distance across of a lesser sandwich or cheeseburger. Be that as it may, the chicken breast filet was exceptionally thick and surprisingly delicious. There was a bit on one side where it tightened to a dainty tail however yet the center bites were really substantial. The breading on it was light, fresh, and flaky. Flavor-wise, the filet offered a fiery and zippy blend touched with a bit of warmth. The zestiness matches what you’d find in a McChicken or KFC’s own Hot Wings, or, in other words it’s fairly gentle. The lettuce gives off an impression of being a mix of ice sheet and romaine, which was adequate for an intermittent light freshness. The mayo was utilized with some restraint, which I very much want over gobs of it attempting to get away from my sandwich. The bun was really delicate and soft absent a lot of flexibility. It helped me a great deal to remember cut white bread and it essentially shape itself to the chicken and your fingers when you get it. It felt a bit more fundamental contrasted with the new pattern of more brioche-like buns yet I’m totally fine with that. In general, the KFC Zinger was very delicious and fills a hole in the KFC menu. It’s been some time since I recall them offering a zesty sandwich of any sort regardless of whether it’s simply gently so. I particularly l partook in the circumference and kind of the chicken filet.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.