Reply To: The most authentic Korean BBQ around KL/PJ?

• Lily McCarthur

August 11, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Seol Pocha

Seoul Pocha is a Korean barbecue restaurant located Jalan SS15, Subang Jaya. If you are looking for a place to chill with your friends, this is an ideal place. It offers Korean food such as dumplings and rice cake soup, curry noodles, bibimbap and more. For those who have a sweet tooth, there are special desserts such as vegan ice cream and soybean milk desserts to choose from.

You have the option to grill the meat yourself or you can ask the staff to grill it for you. I would head over to Seoul Pocha on Friday night just to chill and drinks with my friend. The atmosphere is just nice as a ‘lepak’ place on Friday night. It’s almost like a bar place to me I would say. Do come early or book a table as it gets quite busy and crowded over the weekend. The main customers here are usually youngsters and uni students since INTI, Sunway and Monash are located very near to SS15. Hence, it is a hub for students to chill. Besides food, they also have Korean alcohol which is Maekgoli and Soju. They offer various flavours from the original to fruity options for alcoholic beverages. Do keep an eye out for their monthly specials which are usually on the last Saturday of the month!

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.