Reply To: What is the best dining experience you've ever had?

• Angelina Kirai

August 5, 2021 at 4:05 pm

In my opinion FUEGO is the best restaurant if you want the best Dining Experience. The restaurant is situated on Level 23A of Tower B of the Troika Sky Dining in KL. It is worth a visit, as you can enjoy delicious food with an amazing view of the cityscape. The restaurant is well-hidden in a corner of Troika Sky Dining, but it’s a beautiful find once you get there. The interior is tastefully decorated, with rounded corners and stylish furniture in the dining area. Upon entering the restaurant, there is a small lobby counter, with computer terminals for placing orders and paying bills.

The food is outstanding in this restaurant! I had dinner there on a weekend night. The menu is diverse and quite extensive, with everything from Asian to Western cuisines, including salads/ starters, fresh seafood dishes/seafood platters (such as the Prawns in Szechuan Sauce), roasted meat (such as Roasted Duck), assorted dim sum items and noodles/noodle dishes. There are also some good desserts on the menu such as Chendol Ice-cream & Durian Jelly.

The ambiance is very pleasant, as the interior is well-decorated and quite comfortable. The restaurant staff are very friendly, polite, and ready to accommodate you. There are also some nice touches in the restaurant – for example, there are some good low lights on the ceiling at night (which add ambience), even if only one dim bulb over each table.

Is The Restaurant Worth a Visit?

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants great food with an amazing view of the cityscape of Kuala Lumpur! The menu is varied, and you will not get bored if you visit more than once.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.