Reply To: What is the best dining experience you've ever had?

• Vanessa Therese

August 4, 2021 at 5:49 pm

The best Dining Experience that i literally enjoyed is in “Ciao Restorante” in Kuala Lumpur that serves authentic Italian cuisine. The restaurant is popular for its high level of service and quality of food. Operating since 1991, Ciao is the oldest Italian restaurant in town. This warm and inviting Italian restaurant, with indoor fountains and spacious outdoor deck, was a bungalow formerly.

At the heart of Ciao Restorante is home-style Italian cooking. A common misconception of Italian cooking that I also had before, Is that it’s heavy and unhealthy. However, Ciao Restorante has proven that this does not have to be the case. The restaurant serves handmade pasta with lighter sauces such as pesto, salsa verde and arrabbiata sauce which are healthier options that do not skimp on taste.

In addition to pasta, the restaurant’s menu also offers light meals such as salads, soups, risotto, and grilled meats. The restaurant also offers specialties including seafood and traditional desserts like panacotta and tiramisu.

One of the many dishes that stand out is the Ravioli di Spinaci Al Burro e Salvia, a pasta dish filled with spinach and ricotta cheese. Also, it goes with butter and sage sauce. As they regularly host wedding receptions and private events, it is best if you make a reservation beforehand.

Ciao Restorante’s dedicated and professional chefs prepare special dishes for people with special dietary needs. This is done by modifying ingredients and/or cooking methods. For instance, instead of using chicken, they might substitute beef in a pasta dish. To please the health-conscious crowd, desserts that use fresh fruits are also available.

In terms of ambience, Ciao Restorante offers a friendly and relaxing atmosphere that appeals to everyone’s palate. You’ll get one of a kind dining experience. Simple yet elegant furnishings and warm lighting create a harmonious space which encourages guests to relax while they eat and chat with other guests at the table. One of the best dining experience I’ve ever had!

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.