Reply To: Best Char Kuey Teow place in KL and PJ

• Manpreet Kaur

August 3, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Char Kuey Teow Aunty Gemuk

Char Kuey Teow Aunty Gemuk is an old woman who has been cooking the dish for more than 20 years and she serves many dishes. She is a kind-hearted woman who treats her customers like they’re relatives of hers which makes their time in her restaurant enjoyable. Char Kuey Teow Aunty Gemuk’s dishes are well-liked by the locals around her and it was also voted as one of the best places to eat at in Malaysia by ‘Mei Jing’ magazine. For those who are looking for halal char kuey teow, this is the place for you! The wok hei taste and the amount of cockles in the char kuey teow never fail to amaze me. This aunty is definitely not stingy with her potion. For a plate of full of good and amazing thing in her char kuey teow, she only charges RM 5; which is quite a decent price to me. The stall is located in Restoran Jamal Mohamed, opposite of wisma FAM in Kelana Jaya. Do come early to avoid lunch crowd; or else you have to wait to be seated. Other than char kuey teow, they also have other halal Chinese food as well such as chicken rice, curry laksa, chee chong fun, rojak, Hokkien noodle and mamak food as well. To my Malay friends out there, this is the place to get your halal Chinese food craving fixed! Raised Hands

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.