Reply To: Best Char Kuey Teow place in KL and PJ

• Trent Watson

July 21, 2021 at 3:49 pm

Chinatown Food Centre

Easily accessible to both options (transportation wise) and it is relatively cheap too. Located near Chinatown bus station, this food hall is always packed with people. It is also the home to many famous stalls such as “Siam Sze Poh” which sells the most authentic Thai dishes in town. You can find other dishes too here especially noodle, chicken rice, their famous porridge and many more. The last time I went here was back in 2020 so I am not too sure if it’s still operating. I used to go to Chinatown for the food and the vibe there (especially during the Chinese new year). I heard from news and friends that Chinatown is basically empty now due to covid. Sad too see many shop closed :/ The food here is mostly non-halal tho. If you’re using the train to go Chinatown, you can stop at Pasar Seni MRT/LRT station and walk to Chinatown. It’s only 5 mins away. Or you can just grab there to make things easier. But again, I am not sure if it’s still operating. Do let me know if anyone knows about the latest update of this food centre.

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.