[Official Discussion Thread] Sky Awani 4

• [Official Discussion Thread] Sky Awani 4

Posted by Fatin on November 25, 2019 at 7:03 am

Post all your Questions and Thoughts about the Sky Awani 4 project here. Let’s hear what the community thinks about this project! 🙂 

Fatin replied 4 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Manpreet Kaur

November 25, 2019 at 7:08 am

Thanks Fatin for replying to my request and creating the thread! I heard that at the Developer’s soft launch, they managed to sell 95% of the housing units for Sky Awani 3 project. The 4th in the series is looking at an RM300k for 800 sqft house. I have been to several sales gallery with about that build-up area and I find it quite small for my preference. Given this is a 3+2, don’t the house feel a little too tight? Just my two cents. I have yet gone to the sales gallery. 

• Fatin

December 20, 2019 at 4:22 am

Yes, the size is quite tight for 3 + 2. But then again, the area is already priced really expensive. I think for the size, a small family or a group of young professionals might find it beneficial. Also, there are unis in the area. So, can buy the property for investment since can always rent the unit to students? So potentially, there’s the consistent passive income. The investment cost is also not bad since it’s only RM300k

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.